It has been revealed today that Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un are to meet next week and settle their on-going feud with a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
International foreign relations between the two have been heating up following a series of back and forth insults towards each other. This culminated in Donald Trump tweeting last night:
“Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me “old,” when I would NEVER call him “short and fat?” Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend – and maybe someday that will happen!”
Following this tweet, it is reported that Kim Jong Un directly contacted Donald Trump and told him to “skip class and meet me at the school bike shed’s next Tuesday at 1pm. Let’s settle this like men.” The phone conversation lasted a few more minutes for both men to play a game of ‘my dad could beat up your dad’.
The historic fight will be televised live next week. There will be 10 rounds of Rock, Paper, Scissors. In the event of a tie-breaker the winner would be decided by a sudden death match of Hide and Seek. Melania Trump will make PB&J sandwiches for the occasion. The loser will have to go to bed early without any dessert.
- “1000 Subscribers Is An Unobtainable Goal!” Cry Children Who Want To Be E-Famous The End Of YouTube Is Nigh - January 17, 2018
- Logan Paul Cancels Vlogging Trip To Auschwitz - January 8, 2018
- Scotland To Decide On Whether Having A Sense Of Humour Is An Offence The Ballad Of Count Dankula - January 5, 2018
- YouTube Confirms: “Jake And Logan Paul Can Do What They Want, We Don’t Care!” - January 2, 2018
- Taylor Swift To Be Offered Job As Major Political Advisor To The White House - December 9, 2017