The Populist – The DNC operative at the center of Ukraine election interference was working with Democrats and a convicted bomber after the election.
Alexandra Chalupa, the former Clinton White House staffer and DNC operative at the center of the Ukrainian election collusion scandal, was actively working with Democratic lawmakers just after the election on the Trump/Russia narrative, enlisting the aid of convicted serial bomber Brett Kimberlin as she brought a foreign national into the country to meet with lawmakers on Capitol Hill.
Aspects of this story have been previously reported by Buzzfeed News in a story discussing fake documents that Kimberlin helped to pay for and acquire in order to smear Pres. Trump.
Sources with knowledge of the matter speculated that the Democratic National Committee used Chalupa and Kimberlin as intermediaries to add several layers of distance as they brought Schwartz to America to speak to congressional Democrats about Russian election meddling. They believe that Alexandra, who also worked with her sister, New York-based writer Andrea Chalupa, in November, provided one layer of separation and that Kimberlin, who provided financing for the trip – with that money’s source unknown – provided a second layer for plausible deniability.
Kimberlin became known as the Speedway Bomber in the early 1980s after setting off a series of bombs near Indianapolis, IN. Police believe that the reason for those bombings was to cover up the murder of an ex-girlfriend. After serving 17 years in prison he became active politically, helping found two organizations that have raised nearly $2 million in the past few years.
Kimberlin has numerous connections to the Ukraine, including many business dealings in Ukraine shortly after he was released from prison. Additionally Kimberlin’s wife – who has alleged that Kimberlin seduced her when she was fourteen years old – is Ukrainian herself.
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018
- Geraldo Rivera Sucks - November 26, 2018
- Gowdy To Investigate Ivanka Trump’s Emails - November 21, 2018
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018