Twitter is exploding with a viral tweet made up of a composition of pictures linking a leftist Kavanaugh hearing protester to a man who works for a group that George Soros gave money to.
well this is certainly an interesting revelation, a paid soros operative caught red handed feeding money to a paid protester during the kavanaugh hearing pic.twitter.com/3oF7tiGo3U
— Rabbi Spiccleberg (@AnonCa1msDaddy) September 6, 2018
The series of pictures shows a man exchanging money with a woman who was thrown out of the Kavanaugh hearing. It is purported that this man works for Center for Popular Democracy; a organization George Soros donated 900,000 dollars to.
In case the user gets banned (or Twitter does not allow the embed) here are the pictures:
Screen shot of his Facebook:
Read the highlighted portion:
The man in question:
Now, if that isn’t the same man as identified in the above pictures, he has a doppelgänger running around giving out money to protesters. Regardless if it is the same man, this is not some organic protest, but a ploy being funded by left-wing organizations.
The individual has been contacted and I am awaiting comment about what is occurring in the photograph. I will update the article if I receive a response or other information comes in.
It seems someone who knows Vinay Krishnan tweeted him some encouragement yesterday after a Vice reporter tweeted about the hearing’s theatrics.
— Chris Jones (@swedishjones) September 4, 2018
UPDATE: I asked Vinay Krishnan on Twitter to comment on the photograph. It would see he blocked me and then later deleted his account.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 62 “Twitter Trolling 101” Guest Spicci - October 19, 2018
- Saudi That May Have Help Kill Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Dies in Car Crash - October 18, 2018
- Ian & Sal of The Patriarchy Show Live Appearance 8pm at The Westside Comedy Club 10/24 - October 17, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 61 Guest Nora Ralph - September 12, 2018