Following an activist stunt in which she attempted to climb the Statue of Liberty, Therese Patricia Okoumou, a 44-year-old immigrant from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, could be charged with trespassing, disorderly conduct and interfering with government functions.
Despite the mainstream media, fake news, spin, calling her an “immigration activist” and glossing over her long criminal history and her threats to kill the men rescuing her from the statue-climbing-stunt, American citizens were having none of it and took to Twitter to show how fed up they are with these sorts of dangerous stunts from the radical Left.
John Smith pointed out, via hilarious meme, the irony of these people claiming they need to escape their countries only to say America is bad and their countries are great.
— John Smith 🇺🇸 (@realkingprep) July 5, 2018
Ben Cost also found this ironic.
Someone from the Democratic Republic Of The Congo has the nerve to protest oppression in the US?! Gimme a break
— Ben Cost (@benjamincost) July 5, 2018
Carrie wants to know if we can trade her in.
Hmm let’s deport her then, since she’s obviously not happy, and exchange her for someone who would be grateful to live here. 🇺🇸#KAG
— Carrie is the Media 🇺🇸 (@carrieksada) July 5, 2018
Even the blue checks were calling to put her in a cage.
Put her in a cage pic.twitter.com/3NhKZZWPT1
— John DePetro Show-Radio talk host (@JohnDePetroshow) July 5, 2018
Barbara wants to lock her up and throw away the key.
Lock her up and throw away the key
— Barbara Flatley (@barbflatley) July 5, 2018
RCG was less compassionate.
Instead of police risking their life to get her down they should’ve tased her and let her fall.
— RGC (@rcarrosq) July 5, 2018
Jessica wants to know, why is she here?
Why is she here again? pic.twitter.com/iXdDSpRrPL
— Jessica Rabbit 🇺🇸🇨🇦🇫🇷 (@vamber42) July 5, 2018
Jen makes a good point.
Is ‘immigrant activist’ a legit profession now? Who is paying her? 🤔
— Jen Robertson (@jenrobertson2o2) July 5, 2018
As usual, citizen journalists are correcting the media in our country when they try to lie about people like Okoumou.
If a Twitter account with just barley 400 followers can find the legal documents, why can’t the New York Daily News?
You fail to mention her lawsuit was because she was mad she was asked to provide proof of her immigration status. Also you left these out, apparently she likes to sue her employers and people in general pic.twitter.com/WjN6hROkvx
— 4 years 4 months Viol3t (@FO7935) July 5, 2018
Stay tuned, New Media Central will keep bringing you the facts.
- San Francisco Has Become A Literal Sh*thole Import the third world (and their values), become the third world - September 18, 2018
- What Can Man Do To Me? - September 14, 2018
- Sadly, Burt Reynolds Had No Biological Children Like Many in His Generation, Burt Didn't Leave A Biological Legacy - September 6, 2018
- Simon Baron-Cohen Advocates NOT Preventing Autism In a Tweet so bizarre most think it's a parody, this far-Left account manages to stun even battle worn conservatives - September 6, 2018
- CNN Money Reads Like a 13-Year-Old Girl’s Blog Post CNN, Butthurt by Info Wars Superior Ratings, Moans and Gloats Over Moves From Apple Against Free Speech - August 6, 2018