Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross reported this week that liberal Hollywood director, Josh Whedon, made pedophilia jokes involving teenage cancer survivors who met with House Speaker Paul Ryan.
Whedon insinuated that the meeting with the young girls was a “wife hunt” by Paul Ryan on behalf of President Trump.
Tonight on White House Wife Hunt, Donny makes host P. Ryan give 2 more contestants the “Not a 10” card pic.twitter.com/r6pafzUZkN
— Joss Whedon (@joss) April 27, 2017
This isn’t the first time a cancer victim was the target of a bitter liberal’s hatred towards winners.
From Daily Caller– During a segment on her show last month, talk show personality Samantha Bee belittled a young man attending the Conservative Political Action Conference for having what she called a “Nazi haircut.” (RELATED: Samantha Bee Mocks Conservative Kid With Brain Cancer)
It turned out that the target of Bee’s mockery, Kyle Coddington, shaved off some of his hair because he suffers from stage 4 brain cancer.
Some might have forgotten that former President Obama caused a stir when he compared his weak bowling skills to that of a special Olympian. Just imagine the abuse a Republican President would’ve received for saying that, especially knowing that Donald Trump takes far more abuse after saying far less controversial rhetoric.
Liberals love to say that Republicans are the “party of hate,” which is ironic because the democratic party is the party of pedophilia, slavery, segregation, the KKK, pollution, anti-religion, Islamic terror support,open borders, low wages, pro late-term abortion, domestic terrorism, anti-charity, booing God on national television, and pro-censorship.
It’s no wonder polls show nearly 70% of Americans think the Democratic party sucks. While Republicans are blamed and shunned for their beliefs, as you can see, Democrats are the leaders of hateful rhetoric, hateful actions, and hateful policies since the beginning of American politics.
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017
- Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved - November 16, 2017