School shooting survivor (he wasn’t even at the school), David Hogg seems to have teamed up with Media Matters. In a move similar to this past summer’s attempt by Media Matters to pull sponsors away from Sean Hannity, Hogg is going after Fox New’s Laura Ingraham.
In a tweet late last night (and on a school night), Hogg listed the Twitter accounts of some of Ingraham’s sponsors, and asked his followers to contact them. Hogg has nearly 600k followers, and the last I checked, the tweet was shared 22k times, and has 11k comments.
Pick a number 1-12 contact the company next to that #
Top Laura Ingraham Advertisers
4. @Allstate & @esurance
6. @RocketMortgage Mortgage
— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) March 29, 2018
I reached out to my contact at Fox News, and even though they stood firmly behind Hannity, who knows how they will react to the pressure of 17 dead children being exploited by the establishment. I have yet to get a reply, but I will update everyone as soon as I do.
UPDATE: Fox News co-president Jack Abernethy wrote:
We cannot and will not allow voices to be censored by agenda-driven intimidation efforts. We look forward to having Laura Ingraham back hosting her program next Monday when she returns from spring vacation with her children.
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018