Telegraph UK – “Brits don’t quit”, he says. “We get involved, we take a lead, we get things done. If we left, they would be making decisions about us, without us.”
Cameron says he wants to take “a pause” and make a personal plea to the nation about this important decision.
He says our membership of the EU “helps” him to keep Britain safe and “my main responsibility is to keep you safe”.
Read the rest here
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018