Telegraph UK – “Brits don’t quit”, he says. “We get involved, we take a lead, we get things done. If we left, they would be making decisions about us, without us.”
Cameron says he wants to take “a pause” and make a personal plea to the nation about this important decision.
He says our membership of the EU “helps” him to keep Britain safe and “my main responsibility is to keep you safe”.
Read the rest here
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018
- CNN Host Who Was Bullied On Twitter By Clinton Staffer Hangs Self - June 8, 2018
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018