Telegraph UK – “Brits don’t quit”, he says. “We get involved, we take a lead, we get things done. If we left, they would be making decisions about us, without us.”
Cameron says he wants to take “a pause” and make a personal plea to the nation about this important decision.
He says our membership of the EU “helps” him to keep Britain safe and “my main responsibility is to keep you safe”.
Read the rest here
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017