Telegraph UK – “Brits don’t quit”, he says. “We get involved, we take a lead, we get things done. If we left, they would be making decisions about us, without us.”
Cameron says he wants to take “a pause” and make a personal plea to the nation about this important decision.
He says our membership of the EU “helps” him to keep Britain safe and “my main responsibility is to keep you safe”.
Read the rest here
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018