Cleveland (CNN)- Ted Cruz vigorously defended his decision not to stand by a pledge to endorse the Republican presidential nominee in a remarkable 25-minute back-and-forth with his own constituents, withstanding an all-out beg from Texas Republicans to put the party above his inhibitions and back Donald Trump.
“That pledge was not a blanket commitment that if you go and slander and attack Heidi, that I’m going to nonetheless come like a servile puppy dog and say thank you very much for maligning my wife and maligning my father,” Cruz told members of the Texas delegation Thursday morning. Heidi is the senator’s wife.
Read the Full Article here.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 58 Two for Tuesday - August 15, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 1 - August 9, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 57 with Guest Richard Houck - July 28, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 2 Ian Erickson & Orwell N’Goode - July 24, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 56 w/ Orwell N’Goode - July 11, 2018