The false narrative by mainstream media is that Castile was pulled over for a broken taillight. New dispatch audio shows this, which started Black Lives Matter protests, to be untrue.
An armed robbery occurred on July 2nd 7:30pm. CCTV security images were given to media by detectives on July 5th. A BOLO (Be On Look Out) alert was issued the same day. Philando Castile was pulled over on July 6th.
Also, Philando did not have a permit to carry a firearm, as mentioned by the Sheriff’s office of his county. That gun was seen by the cop, and if you listen to the linked dispatch audio, you will hear the officer tell Castile’s girlfriend not to reach over towards him. That firearm matches the same firearm in the robbery pictures.
From the radio dispatch of Officer Jeronimo Yanez:
“I’m going to stop a car. I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.”
“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery. The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose.”
A minute and a half later, the recording captures the first report that there was a shooting. (link)
Once again, the establishment’s false narrative has been pushed in order to create a divide. Are we being distracted from something, or are these events being used to eventually usher in martial law and the establishment’s dream of a police state? This is still developing.
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018