On behalf of myself, Jack Smith, and New Media Central Europe Editor Sebastian Cheek, I am delighted to announce that we are to host a new podcast for NMC at the request of its founders Ian and Sal.
In the light of Donald J Trump’s presidential campaign slogan, and as proud Brits who are working for an American website, there was no option when it came to naming the show:
Make America Great Britain Again
It is our aim to enlighten, entertain and inform. The show will feature guests and features on all the vital trending political stories. It’s going to be so ethereally British that the taste of Pimms and the smell of Rothmans will tantalise your senses as Seb and I lift our heads over the podcasting parapet and go over the top to produce cerebral, well-mannered and quintessentially British locker room talk.
New Media Central Europe can also announce that we are endorsing Raheem Kassam’s bid to become the new leader of the UK Independence Party. Seb and I watched Raheem (pictured above with us) make his speech which launched his campaign today and we are certain that he is the man to take UKIP into a brighter future and into the path of dismantling the political establishment.
A full report on Raheem’s campaign launch will be on the website soon.
- WINTERGEDDON Panic strikes Britain after white stuff falls from sky - March 1, 2018
- SMITH: One year on, and UKIP still isn’t great again - October 28, 2017
- UK Independence Party Sport Spokesman to give university talk - October 26, 2017
- Kurten returns as UK Independence Party Education Spokesman The London AM tells NMC that members' support the reason for decision - October 25, 2017
- SMITH: The so-called British Broadcasting Corporation needs reform or else it will crumble - October 22, 2017