On behalf of myself, Jack Smith, and New Media Central Europe Editor Sebastian Cheek, I am delighted to announce that we are to host a new podcast for NMC at the request of its founders Ian and Sal.
In the light of Donald J Trump’s presidential campaign slogan, and as proud Brits who are working for an American website, there was no option when it came to naming the show:
Make America Great Britain Again
It is our aim to enlighten, entertain and inform. The show will feature guests and features on all the vital trending political stories. It’s going to be so ethereally British that the taste of Pimms and the smell of Rothmans will tantalise your senses as Seb and I lift our heads over the podcasting parapet and go over the top to produce cerebral, well-mannered and quintessentially British locker room talk.
New Media Central Europe can also announce that we are endorsing Raheem Kassam’s bid to become the new leader of the UK Independence Party. Seb and I watched Raheem (pictured above with us) make his speech which launched his campaign today and we are certain that he is the man to take UKIP into a brighter future and into the path of dismantling the political establishment.
A full report on Raheem’s campaign launch will be on the website soon.
- Farage: Tory Brexiteers will “melt away” - November 6, 2018
- SMITH’S SOAPBOX: Nigel is back and not a moment too soon - August 18, 2018
- UKIP’s youth wing preparing for its biggest event yet #YIRevival conference announced for November 10th - August 17, 2018
- Guardian columnist calls on radio station to “dump” “far-right extremist” Farage - July 24, 2018
- “UNCONSCIONABLE” – Krishna Maharaj’s 30-year battle for freedom NMC's Jack Oliver Smith speaks to human rights lawyer Clive Stafford-Smith about wrongly-imprisoned UK citizen - June 4, 2018