Regular guest on The Patriarchy Show, NYC comedian & host of New York City Crime Report Pat Dixon released a new show on Compound Media today titled “Trump”. His cohost for the inaugural episode was comedian Kevin Downey Jr. You can check it out for yourself here.
The episode description is:
PAT DIXON (HOST, NYC CRIME REPORT) AND FELLOW COMEDIAN KEVIN DOWNEY JR. MEET TO TALK ABOUT THE LATEST IN TRUMP’S ADMINISTRATION, THE CHANGES IN AMERICA SINCE HE EMERGED AND TO REMIND THE GOOD PEOPLE TO GLORY IN HIS VICTORY, AND MAKE THE MOST OF IT. BECAUSE LIKE IT OR NOT, THE CLOCK IS TICKING ON THIS GOLDEN ERA. (GUESTS: TALEEB STARKES AND JOE DEVITO) DONALD J. TRUMP IS THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD, AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER ONE LIKE HIM. DURING HIS LARGELY-SELF-FUNDED CAMPAIGN, HE SPOKE TO AMERICANS IN A BOLD, DIRECT AND HONEST WAY WHICH WAS NOT ONLY UNFAMILIAR, IT WAS UNPRECEDENTED. AT FIRST, THE PRESS AND MUCH OF THE ELECTORATE TREATED HIS BID FOR THE WHITE HOUSE AS A NOVELTY. AS HE CONTINUED TO CAMPAIGN, THE MEDIA DISMISSED HIM AS A JOKE, BUT SHORTLY AFTER THAT, AS TRUMP CONSISTENTLY GRABBED MORE HEADLINES AND THEN STARTED WINNING IN THE PRIMARIES, HE WAS FINALLY REGARDED AS AN ANNOYANCE. THAT’S WHEN THE MEDIA BEGAN TO SHOW ITS TRUE COLORS. BY THE TIME HIS CANDIDACY HAD BECOME A GENUINE THREAT, NEWS OUTLETS WERE PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO KEEP HIM FROM WINNING THE WHITE HOUSE. BEYOND EXPOSING THE MEDIA, HE ALSO EXPOSED AND POLARIZED THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. MORE DELEGATES VOTED FOR HIM AND AGAINST HIM THAN ANY OTHER PRIMARY CANDIDATE IN HISTORY.
Listen to it here on Compound Media.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018
- President Trump Threatens to Veto the Omnibus Bill Is a Government Shut Down on the Horizon? - March 23, 2018
- Vanity of Vanities - March 21, 2018
- NHL Attempts to Score, Gets Shut Out Of Diversity Month - February 2, 2018
- Is Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Covering for an Illegal Alien Drug Dealer? Man found with enough Fentanyl to Kill 18 Million People - January 29, 2018