The Cleveland Cavaliers lived to fight another day with their 112-97 game 5 victory in Golden State. Lebron James and Kyrie Irving led the way with 82 points combined. A monstrous outing from the both of them helped the Cavs win. The Warriors missed a lot of open looks as well. Klay Thompson was trying too hard to put the Warriors back in the game with bewildering shots that didn’t help the team’s cause at all.
During the game, the suspension of Draymond Green proved that he is the MVP for the Warriors, not Steph Curry. Sure Steph Curry is the best player in the world, but Draymond holds the team together. He brings the passion and the hustle and the leadership that Steph Curry doesn’t. And it showed last night in his absence. The Warriors have only lost 2 postseason game at home this year and they really missed Draymond last night. Maybe the Cavs will win game 6 and force a game 7, but I’m gonna go with my prediction from the beginning of the series, with Warriors in 7.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018
- President Trump Threatens to Veto the Omnibus Bill Is a Government Shut Down on the Horizon? - March 23, 2018
- Vanity of Vanities - March 21, 2018
- NHL Attempts to Score, Gets Shut Out Of Diversity Month - February 2, 2018
- Is Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Covering for an Illegal Alien Drug Dealer? Man found with enough Fentanyl to Kill 18 Million People - January 29, 2018