Gateway Pundit – Buzzfeed published the unverified, salacious dossier in full on January 10th 2017.It was reported Monday that a year after BuzzFeed published the now discredited Steele dossier, the news outlet is on a ‘secret mission,’ to verify it.
After Buzzfeed published the dossier, they were slammed with a libel lawsuit by Russian businessman Aleksej Gubarev for tying his web company to the supposed Russian hacking of the DNC servers. Buzzfeed is now suing the DNC to get more information on their servers that were supposedly hacked as part of their defense strategy against the libel suit.
- Honda set to close Swindon car plant - February 18, 2019
- Russian trolls blamed for spreading anti-vaccination propaganda - February 18, 2019
- Trade Hope Rally Fizzles In Europe After China Soars To Four Month High - February 18, 2019
- New York Times: Trump's Border Reforms Are Working - February 18, 2019
- Seven MPs leave Labour Party in protest at Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership - February 18, 2019