Gateway Pundit – Buzzfeed published the unverified, salacious dossier in full on January 10th 2017.It was reported Monday that a year after BuzzFeed published the now discredited Steele dossier, the news outlet is on a ‘secret mission,’ to verify it.
After Buzzfeed published the dossier, they were slammed with a libel lawsuit by Russian businessman Aleksej Gubarev for tying his web company to the supposed Russian hacking of the DNC servers. Buzzfeed is now suing the DNC to get more information on their servers that were supposedly hacked as part of their defense strategy against the libel suit.
- Did Ariana Grande Kill Mac Miller? - September 7, 2018
- Why Socialism Just Doesn’t Work - July 30, 2018
- BREAKING: Donald Trump Blasts Twitter For “Shadow Banning” Republicans - July 26, 2018
- I Thought It Was Illegal - July 6, 2018
- WHY AREN’T WE ALL IN OUR FLYING CARS? - July 6, 2018