Gateway Pundit – Buzzfeed published the unverified, salacious dossier in full on January 10th 2017.It was reported Monday that a year after BuzzFeed published the now discredited Steele dossier, the news outlet is on a ‘secret mission,’ to verify it.
After Buzzfeed published the dossier, they were slammed with a libel lawsuit by Russian businessman Aleksej Gubarev for tying his web company to the supposed Russian hacking of the DNC servers. Buzzfeed is now suing the DNC to get more information on their servers that were supposedly hacked as part of their defense strategy against the libel suit.
- I Thought It Was Illegal - July 6, 2018
- WHY AREN’T WE ALL IN OUR FLYING CARS? - July 6, 2018
- GOP Immigration Deal: Potentially ‘Biggest’ Amnesty in U.S. History - June 14, 2018
- Trump cancels Kim Jong Un summit citing ‘open hostility’ of North Korea - May 24, 2018
- Mueller Requested His Russian Collusion Trial Be Delayed Indefinitely This is the second time Mueller has requested a delay - May 24, 2018