Marx, Engels, Lenin, Trotski, Mao, Pot, and Castro have been all members of the educated, privileged Bourgeois class who promised the working class a greater life, however ended up being worse than the Bourgeoisie they changed.
At the moment, within the US, members of the bourgeoisie embrace communism whereas the working class proletariate opposes communism. The educated, priveleged bourgeoisie’s response to the proletariate rejecting communism is that they’re deplorable ignoramuses who do not know what’s good for them.
The distinction between the priveleged, educated bourgeoisie and the uneducated, underpriveleged proletariate is that the educated bourgeoisie be taught info second hand, whereas the uneducated proletariate be taught info first hand by means of trial and error.
Since a member of the working class does not have entry to sufficient second hand info to know if an thought will work or not, their method is to strive it, if it really works proceed doing it, and if it does not work cease doing it. Why or the way it works is collateral info so long as it really works.
That is why the working class proletariate rejects communism regardless of how a lot the educated bourgeoisie tries to persuade them to present it yet another shot.
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018