The Ralph Retort- Project Veritas strikes again. This time with an undercover video of CNN admitting that the whole Russia narrative is “mostly bullsh*t right now”.
From the video:
“So I think President Trump is probably right to say, like, look you are witch-hunting me. You have no smoking gun, you have no real proof.”
Can’t say that I’m surprised here. We now know that Trump wasn’t even under investigation for ties to Russia.
When the producer in the Project Veritas video said whipping up the Trump-Russia narrative is just about ratings, I think that’s a lie. I think CNN is part of the plan hatched by DNC power brokers after their devastating loss in 2016, to basically copy the successful conspiracy-driven style of Alex Jones in an attempt to whip up discontent from the public against Trump.
Read the rest at The Ralph Retort
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017