From TheRalphRetort.com Last night, the Associated Press made a really controversial move by announcing that Clinton is now the “presumptive nominee”, a move which seemingly came out of nowhere — considering California’s primaries are today.
Many suspected that the move was due to collusion between AP and the Clinton camps, with the goal being to disenfranchise Bernie supporters in CA by making them think that resistance is futile. Everyone suspected the play, but nobody could prove it. Until people who received an official email from the Clinton camps looked at the name of the image in the email, and discovered some strange things…….
READ THE REST HERE
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017