Brock Lesnar has been temporarily suspended pending a full hearing after he failed two drug tests surrounding his return to action at UFC 200 in July.
The Nevada State Athletic Commission revealed during a hearing on Tuesday that Lesnar tested positive for clomiphene and hydroxy-clomiphene, which is a metabolite of chomiphene. Clomiphene is an anti-estrogen agent that is typically used after a cycle of steroids to prevent many of the side effects that come along with the performance-enhancing drug.
Read the full article and news report here.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 62 “Twitter Trolling 101” Guest Spicci - October 19, 2018
- Saudi That May Have Help Kill Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Dies in Car Crash - October 18, 2018
- Ian & Sal of The Patriarchy Show Live Appearance 8pm at The Westside Comedy Club 10/24 - October 17, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 61 Guest Nora Ralph - September 12, 2018