Brock Lesnar has been temporarily suspended pending a full hearing after he failed two drug tests surrounding his return to action at UFC 200 in July.
The Nevada State Athletic Commission revealed during a hearing on Tuesday that Lesnar tested positive for clomiphene and hydroxy-clomiphene, which is a metabolite of chomiphene. Clomiphene is an anti-estrogen agent that is typically used after a cycle of steroids to prevent many of the side effects that come along with the performance-enhancing drug.
Read the full article and news report here.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018
- President Trump Threatens to Veto the Omnibus Bill Is a Government Shut Down on the Horizon? - March 23, 2018
- Vanity of Vanities - March 21, 2018
- NHL Attempts to Score, Gets Shut Out Of Diversity Month - February 2, 2018
- Is Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Covering for an Illegal Alien Drug Dealer? Man found with enough Fentanyl to Kill 18 Million People - January 29, 2018