Brock Lesnar has been temporarily suspended pending a full hearing after he failed two drug tests surrounding his return to action at UFC 200 in July.
The Nevada State Athletic Commission revealed during a hearing on Tuesday that Lesnar tested positive for clomiphene and hydroxy-clomiphene, which is a metabolite of chomiphene. Clomiphene is an anti-estrogen agent that is typically used after a cycle of steroids to prevent many of the side effects that come along with the performance-enhancing drug.
Read the full article and news report here.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 56 w/ Orwell N’Goode - July 11, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 55 Snoop Dogg The Bounty Hunter Ian & Sal Return - July 8, 2018
- Won’t Somebody Please Think of the Children - June 19, 2018
- Memestream : Ian Erickson One of Orwell N’Goodes Weekly Shows - June 8, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018