It looks like it is over for David Cameron and the remain campaign. Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage and their allies have swayed the public into voting to leave the EU.
And that is that: the United Kingdom has voted for #Brexit
— Decision Desk HQ (@DecisionDeskHQ) June 24, 2016
I now dare to dream that the dawn is coming up on an independent United Kingdom.
— Nigel Farage (@Nigel_Farage) June 24, 2016
Congratulations to our friends in The UK, American’s have July 4th and now you have June 23rd. Cheers!
The Netherlands might be the next to try to leave the EU.
— Geert Wilders (@geertwilderspvv) June 24, 2016
MORE: Dutch Party for Freedom demands EU referendum "as soon as possible", Wilders pledges to hold referendum if elected prime minister
— BNO News (@BNONews) June 24, 2016
Enjoyed this article? Pick up Ian Erickson’s book Broken on Amazon!
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 56 w/ Orwell N’Goode - July 11, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 55 Snoop Dogg The Bounty Hunter Ian & Sal Return - July 8, 2018
- Won’t Somebody Please Think of the Children - June 19, 2018
- Memestream : Ian Erickson One of Orwell N’Goodes Weekly Shows - June 8, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018