AP- U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort are at odds over whether Manafort breached a plea agreement he reached with prosecutors, Bloomberg News reports.
Mueller says Manafort lied to the FBI and the special counsel’s investigators after making the plea deal. Manafort says he didn’t, and he cooperated with Mueller’s investigation.
Both asked a federal judge to proceed with sentencing of Manafort without delay.
As you see in the AP tweet below, they and other globalist media companies like to propagate the idea that Manafort’s case has some relation with Donald Trump’s Russia probe, but Manafort’s charges have nothing to do with the President.
BREAKING: Prosecutors: Ex-Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort violated plea agreement, lied to investigators in Russia probe.
— The Associated Press (@AP) November 27, 2018
- TRANSCRIPT FROM FLYNN HEARING Shows Judge Confused, Abusive, Careless and Unfamiliar with Facts of the Case - December 19, 2018
- Texas City Featured In Al Gore’s ‘Inconvenient Sequel’ Lost Millions In Its Green Energy Gamble - December 19, 2018
- What’s Christmas like with 11 kids? - December 19, 2018
- The ‘Lovot’ is a robot that’s programmed make us feel loved - December 19, 2018
- Donald Trump: Big Beautiful Wall Is ‘Steel Slats’ - December 18, 2018