AP- U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort are at odds over whether Manafort breached a plea agreement he reached with prosecutors, Bloomberg News reports.
Mueller says Manafort lied to the FBI and the special counsel’s investigators after making the plea deal. Manafort says he didn’t, and he cooperated with Mueller’s investigation.
Both asked a federal judge to proceed with sentencing of Manafort without delay.
As you see in the AP tweet below, they and other globalist media companies like to propagate the idea that Manafort’s case has some relation with Donald Trump’s Russia probe, but Manafort’s charges have nothing to do with the President.
BREAKING: Prosecutors: Ex-Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort violated plea agreement, lied to investigators in Russia probe.
— The Associated Press (@AP) November 27, 2018
- The Nightmare Fairyland Of The Green New Dealers - February 20, 2019
- Shamima Begum case: How do you deradicalise someone? - February 20, 2019
- Pew Research: 1-in-10 U.S. Voters in 2020 Election Will Be Foreign-Born - February 20, 2019
- Buchanan: Why Autocrats Are Replacing Democrats - February 20, 2019
- Shamima Begum will not be allowed here, Bangladesh says - February 20, 2019