AP- U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort are at odds over whether Manafort breached a plea agreement he reached with prosecutors, Bloomberg News reports.
Mueller says Manafort lied to the FBI and the special counsel’s investigators after making the plea deal. Manafort says he didn’t, and he cooperated with Mueller’s investigation.
Both asked a federal judge to proceed with sentencing of Manafort without delay.
As you see in the AP tweet below, they and other globalist media companies like to propagate the idea that Manafort’s case has some relation with Donald Trump’s Russia probe, but Manafort’s charges have nothing to do with the President.
BREAKING: Prosecutors: Ex-Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort violated plea agreement, lied to investigators in Russia probe.
— The Associated Press (@AP) November 27, 2018
- Sri Lanka Suicide Bombers Identified As Sons Of Wealthy Spice Merchant - April 25, 2019
- Dirty Cop Rod Rosenstein Spotted at Capitals Game Laughing After He Destroyed Lives of Trump Officials With Russia Collusion Witch Hunt - April 25, 2019
- Robotic device winds its own way through beating pig heart - April 25, 2019
- Colchester council candidate punched while leafleting - April 25, 2019
- John McAfee On Trump, And What He’s Going To Do If Bitcoin Doesn’t Reach $1 Million - April 25, 2019