Jesse Lee Peterson has been a Christian, conservative commentator and writer for several decades and is the host of the popular daily show, The Jesse Lee Peterson Show as well as The Fallen State.
Known for calling out bad behavior within the American black community, he regularly points out the problems with crime and fatherlessness and refers to President Trump as “the great white hope.”
Jesse announced during the opening of his Monday, July 2nd, show, at 9 AM EST, that he would be celebrating July as “white history month” to showcase how white people built America, the country he refers to as “the best country this side of heaven.”
Plans to host interviews with white Americans and historians are reportedly in the works.
- San Francisco Has Become A Literal Sh*thole Import the third world (and their values), become the third world - September 18, 2018
- What Can Man Do To Me? - September 14, 2018
- Sadly, Burt Reynolds Had No Biological Children Like Many in His Generation, Burt Didn't Leave A Biological Legacy - September 6, 2018
- Simon Baron-Cohen Advocates NOT Preventing Autism In a Tweet so bizarre most think it's a parody, this far-Left account manages to stun even battle worn conservatives - September 6, 2018
- CNN Money Reads Like a 13-Year-Old Girl’s Blog Post CNN, Butthurt by Info Wars Superior Ratings, Moans and Gloats Over Moves From Apple Against Free Speech - August 6, 2018