Jesse Lee Peterson has been a Christian, conservative commentator and writer for several decades and is the host of the popular daily show, The Jesse Lee Peterson Show as well as The Fallen State.
Known for calling out bad behavior within the American black community, he regularly points out the problems with crime and fatherlessness and refers to President Trump as “the great white hope.”
Jesse announced during the opening of his Monday, July 2nd, show, at 9 AM EST, that he would be celebrating July as “white history month” to showcase how white people built America, the country he refers to as “the best country this side of heaven.”
Plans to host interviews with white Americans and historians are reportedly in the works.
- #ReclaimNormal, Two Steps You Can Take Toward Ending the Madness - January 11, 2019
- #ReclaimNormal - December 15, 2018
- Harsh Reality: We Were Scared Into Having Smaller Families, Now We’re Told There Aren’t Enough Young People - November 27, 2018
- Facebook’s Latest Lunacy, You Won’t Believe It! 😆 - November 18, 2018
- The Revolution Will Not Be Televised because the Revolution Won’t Happen. - November 8, 2018