A suspect has finally been arrested in connection to the Berlin Market Christmas truck attack that left 12 people dead and 49 more injured, none other than the nephew of Anis Amri, the man who carried out the attack. Anis Amri was shot dead by police officers 3 days after the vehicular assault during a standard protocol sweep of the Milan area occurring as part of the manhunt for the truck driver.
Amri’s nephew, Fedi, was arrested along with two other men whose names have yet to be disclosed. All three of these men, that is, Fedi and the two as yet unidentified men are believed by the authorities to be members of a rogue terror cell which has been purported to have existed long before the attack, operating mainly in and around the areas of Tunis, Fouchana and Queslatia.
Fedi has confessed to using a encrypted voice app called Telegram to communicate directly with Amri without being detected by intelligence surveillance satellites.
NMC will keep you updated as the story develops.
- TLC REPORT: US & IRANIAN GEO-STRATEGY, PRT. 3 by Kaiter Enless, 1/16/18 - January 16, 2018
- TLC REPORT: US & IRANIAN GEO-STRATEGY, PRT. 2 - January 14, 2018
- TLC REPORT: US & IRANIAN GEO-STRATEGY, PRT. 1 - January 14, 2018
- President Trump Throws Former Strategist, Steve Bannon Under The Bus by Kaiter Enless, 1/3/18 - January 3, 2018
- Popular Youtuber, Cynthia G Declares White People “Devils With No Culture” - December 6, 2017