Press Secretary Sarah Sanders was refused service at a Lexington, VA restaurant last night because of who she is and her work with the president.
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so
— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) June 23, 2018
When Sarah took to Twitter to relay the incident she reported that she politely left following the request.
Liberals on Twitter used the opportunity to further insult the wife, mother and successful career woman.
Some called her a failure as a human being.
YES! It says the owner of that restaurant is a heroine! OTH you are a painfully obtuse failure as a person, a mother, a press secretary, and a human. Take responsibility for your actions and stand at the podium and apologize for using your official status to hurt a citizen.
— Jimmy Blomkvist (@jplang43) June 23, 2018
Some, sickeningly, compared the Press Secretary to the Nazi Gestapo.
Good, glad to see business owners standing up to members of the 21st century gestapo.
— Jessica Meter (@JessicaFMeter) June 23, 2018
Some accused her of lying about the incident.
— itsstilltooloud (@itsstilltooloud) June 23, 2018
The “Nazi” insults continued to come in as Liberals further spent the language capital we have built up as a civilization, around real issues, by simply wearing out words hyperbolically.
Lying every day has a cost. Racist statements have a cost. Your father posting from a Nazi website has a cost. A majority of Americans will not tolerate your intolerance. And we will not soon forget.
— Brad Lenz (@Grumpygenxlib) June 23, 2018
Supportive Tweets were harder to find as Twitter has become a liberal echo chamber during mass purging of Right-leaning accounts, but Sanders did have many supporters.
Thank you for letting us know when these sort of things happen to you.
I believe that most Americans have your back!
— Wyoming Patriot (@Beholden2None) June 23, 2018
Some called for Patriots to review the Red Hen, which they did. Yelp received overwhelmingly bad reviews on the establishment showing that despite Twitter’s left-wing bent, Americans side with Sanders.
No worries Sarah, we'll take it from here. DEPLORABLES AND PATRIOTS…Let's see if we can get the RED HEN in Lexington, VA to regret their decision. Maybe hold the manager responsible accountable. Get to work all, you know what to do. RT #MAGA
— AMERICAN PATRIOTS UNITE (@DennisTaliani) June 23, 2018
Wow. The replies just reinforce the left's anger and hate. Sarah did not cry or call for a boycott. She acted like an adult and left. Going to be a tough 6 years for these people. #MAGA
— NewEra (@Rocky_Play) June 23, 2018
Some on Twitter were impressed with Sarah’s classy behavior and we at New Media Central agree. Well done, Secretary Sanders.
Class act, the left is unhinged.
— Michael Arcane (@MichaelArcane) June 23, 2018
- Baby Born in Chick-Fil-A Bathroom, Caught by Dad, Wrapped in Trump T-shirt Conservative baby makes a dramatic entrance! - July 19, 2018
- Remember Them: 100 Years Ago Today the Russian Royal Family Was Brutally Assassinated Why We Must Stay Vigilant Against The Ideology That Killed Them - July 16, 2018
- “Another F&*%ing White Male”: Trump Picks Brett Kavanaugh for #SCOTUS Nominee. #SCOTUSPick "We WILL replace you." Twitter accounts vow to demographically and legally take the country from white, Christian, males. - July 9, 2018
- Despite Media Spin, Americans Have No Patience for Statue of Liberty Climbing Protestor "Lock her up and throw away the key." - July 6, 2018
- Actress Amber Heard “Does a Racism.” 😂 "Hide Your Indentured Servants Hollywood Elites!" -Gab.ai - July 3, 2018