NEW YORK Fashion designer and Irish-American Catholic, Kate Spade, was found dead in her apartment in New York on Tuesday of an apparent suicide.
The fashion mogul who was popular with young teens and was well know for her handbags, was found hanging by the neck. She was 55 years old.
She leaves behind a 13-year-old daughter, Frances, and her husband of over 20 years, Andy Spade, who is the brother of the famous Saturday Night Live comedian and star of Just Shoot Me, David Spade.
Update: Reports have come in that Kate Spade was connected to The Clinton Foundation and their controversial work in Haiti which has had suspicious deaths connected with it! Mrs. Spade is not the first Clinton Foundation supporter to have suddenly and mysteriously committed suicide.
If you are having suicidal thoughts please go to a hospital, call 911 or call the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433).
- CNN Money Reads Like a 13-Year-Old Girl’s Blog Post CNN, Butthurt by Info Wars Superior Ratings, Moans and Gloats Over Moves From Apple Against Free Speech - August 6, 2018
- Yes! You CAN Homeschool! You don't need a teaching degree or a lot of money. All you need is love, an internet connection and a desire to give your kids the best! - July 30, 2018
- Baby Born in Chick-Fil-A Bathroom, Caught by Dad, Wrapped in Trump T-shirt Conservative baby makes a dramatic entrance! - July 19, 2018
- Remember Them: 100 Years Ago Today the Russian Royal Family Was Brutally Assassinated Why We Must Stay Vigilant Against The Ideology That Killed Them - July 16, 2018
- “Another F&*%ing White Male”: Trump Picks Brett Kavanaugh for #SCOTUS Nominee. #SCOTUSPick "We WILL replace you." Twitter accounts vow to demographically and legally take the country from white, Christian, males. - July 9, 2018