On Thursday morning, Donald Trump sent out a tweet about Twitter shadow banning Republicans, calling the practice ” discriminatory” and “illegal.” See tweet below, and follow it for developments.
Twitter “SHADOW BANNING” prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 26, 2018
- Amnesty Is Worse than No Wall - January 23, 2019
- ‘I should never have been charged’ – former Tesco director - January 23, 2019
- Pound Climbs As Labour Backs Measure To Delay Brexit - January 23, 2019
- China Trade Meeting Still on Contrary to Report, Says White House Official - January 23, 2019
- First-of-its-kind NYPD VR gaming system targets teens - January 23, 2019