On Thursday morning, Donald Trump sent out a tweet about Twitter shadow banning Republicans, calling the practice ” discriminatory” and “illegal.” See tweet below, and follow it for developments.
Twitter “SHADOW BANNING” prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 26, 2018
- What If There’s No Collusion In The Final Mueller Report? Bernie Sanders Refuses To Say - March 26, 2019
- The High Cost Of Mandatory Paid Parental Leave - March 26, 2019
- Newspaper headlines: Must May quit to secure Brexit? - March 26, 2019
- Report: Tony Romo Wants $10 Million Annually to Stay at CBS - March 26, 2019
- Verizon refuses to admit that its “first to 5G” commercials are misleading - March 26, 2019