In what appeared to be a well-rehearsed dance between Democratic Senator Richard Blumenthal and Kavanaugh-accuser Christine Blasey Ford, Blumenthal accused President Trump of a “cover-up.”
Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, was testifying before a Senate Judiciary Committee earlier today. Kavanaugh will testify later.
Shortly before the committee adjourned for lunch, Blumenthal was questioning, as well as praising, Dr. Ford for her allegation against President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
Blumenthal asked Dr. Ford if she would like the FBI to be involved in investigating her claims that at a party in 1982, Kavanaugh, pushed her onto a bed and attempted to rape her.
“I feared he might accidentally kill me,” she said earlier in her testimony when describing the incident which some might classify as drunken groping.
Ford responded that it wasn’t up to her whether or not the FBI got involved but that she would prefer if they did. At which point, Blumenthal responded that yes, it was not up to Dr. Ford and that only President Trump could invoke the FBI.
He went on to lament the fact that Trump had not called upon the FBI, in this case, and that Trump’s behavior was equal to a “cover-up.”
Not only was it odd that Senator Blumenthal used his opportunity to speak with Ford to bring up the President but the set up line of questioning made it appear rehearsed.
Blumenthal asking Ford specifically about her opinion on FBI involvement and her very calculated response that it was “not up to her” conveniently then gave Blumenthal the opportunity to pivot off of her statement in order to hurl accusations of a cover-up at Trump.
Are democratic Senators rehearsing “testimony plays” behind closed doors with Dr. Ford?
For my full analysis of the opening remarks of the committee please see my Real Video presentation here https://www.real.video/5841037457001
Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, is testifying in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Kavanaugh will testify later
- BREAKING! Twitter Locks LifeSite News for Reporting on Rising STDs Among Homosexuals - October 18, 2018
- Video: Senate Doxing Most Likely Tied to Liberal Mormon Women’s Group "Mormon Women for Ethical Government" Oppose Kavanaugh's Nomination and Suddenly, Two Mormon Senators are Doxed During Testimony. Coincidence? - September 28, 2018
- Breaking! Blumenthal Accuses Trump of FBI Cover-Up in Kavanaugh Case Democratic Senator Richard Blumenthal Accused the President Today of Participating in a Cover-Up for Declining to Involve the FBI in Christine Ford's 36-Year-Old Accusations Against Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Blumenthal's Questioning with Ford Seems Rehearsed. - September 27, 2018
- San Francisco Has Become A Literal Sh*thole Import the third world (and their values), become the third world - September 18, 2018
- What Can Man Do To Me? - September 14, 2018