Former Texans running back Arian Foster has signed a one year deal with the Miami Dolphins worth $1.5 million dollars with up to $3.5 million in incentives. “They’re a young team, a hungry team,” Foster said after the Dolphins officially announced the signing. “[They have] a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. I think they have the right head coach and the right people in the front office. They’re all committed to winning there.”
This move could wind up to be a good one for the Dolphins, low risk high reward type signing. Didn’t give him a lot of money and is a pro bowl player when healthy. That is the biggest question mark with Foster is his health, he is a 4 time pro bowler and is an elite running back when healthy so hopefully he can stay healthy and help out the Dolphins and win some games.
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017