Former Texans running back Arian Foster has signed a one year deal with the Miami Dolphins worth $1.5 million dollars with up to $3.5 million in incentives. “They’re a young team, a hungry team,” Foster said after the Dolphins officially announced the signing. “[They have] a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. I think they have the right head coach and the right people in the front office. They’re all committed to winning there.”
This move could wind up to be a good one for the Dolphins, low risk high reward type signing. Didn’t give him a lot of money and is a pro bowl player when healthy. That is the biggest question mark with Foster is his health, he is a 4 time pro bowler and is an elite running back when healthy so hopefully he can stay healthy and help out the Dolphins and win some games.
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - June 27, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018
- CNN Host Who Was Bullied On Twitter By Clinton Staffer Hangs Self - June 8, 2018
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018