Former Texans running back Arian Foster has signed a one year deal with the Miami Dolphins worth $1.5 million dollars with up to $3.5 million in incentives. “They’re a young team, a hungry team,” Foster said after the Dolphins officially announced the signing. “[They have] a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. I think they have the right head coach and the right people in the front office. They’re all committed to winning there.”
This move could wind up to be a good one for the Dolphins, low risk high reward type signing. Didn’t give him a lot of money and is a pro bowl player when healthy. That is the biggest question mark with Foster is his health, he is a 4 time pro bowler and is an elite running back when healthy so hopefully he can stay healthy and help out the Dolphins and win some games.
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018