Denver Broncos Cornerback Aqib Talib suffered a gunshot wound to the leg and is being treated at a Dallas hospital Sunday. Talib was shot at a nightclub in Dallas where he also has a house there where he spends most of his time in the offseason. The Broncos have their White House trip on Monday and the team is unsure if he will be able to attend.
Talib does have a history of off the field issues though as well so take that as you wish. For example, he was indicted on an aggravated assault charge for an incident near Dallas in 2011, but charges were dropped due to lack of evidence. In 2015, Talib and his brother were questioned at the scene of an aggravated assault at a Dallas nightclub. Talib was questioned by police and his car was towed by police and examined for evidence, but he was not charged in the incident.
This very well could be an incident where it wasn’t his fault, but they history of off field events says otherwise.
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018