Denver Broncos Cornerback Aqib Talib suffered a gunshot wound to the leg and is being treated at a Dallas hospital Sunday. Talib was shot at a nightclub in Dallas where he also has a house there where he spends most of his time in the offseason. The Broncos have their White House trip on Monday and the team is unsure if he will be able to attend.
Talib does have a history of off the field issues though as well so take that as you wish. For example, he was indicted on an aggravated assault charge for an incident near Dallas in 2011, but charges were dropped due to lack of evidence. In 2015, Talib and his brother were questioned at the scene of an aggravated assault at a Dallas nightclub. Talib was questioned by police and his car was towed by police and examined for evidence, but he was not charged in the incident.
This very well could be an incident where it wasn’t his fault, but they history of off field events says otherwise.
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017
- Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved - November 16, 2017