Denver Broncos Cornerback Aqib Talib suffered a gunshot wound to the leg and is being treated at a Dallas hospital Sunday. Talib was shot at a nightclub in Dallas where he also has a house there where he spends most of his time in the offseason. The Broncos have their White House trip on Monday and the team is unsure if he will be able to attend.
Talib does have a history of off the field issues though as well so take that as you wish. For example, he was indicted on an aggravated assault charge for an incident near Dallas in 2011, but charges were dropped due to lack of evidence. In 2015, Talib and his brother were questioned at the scene of an aggravated assault at a Dallas nightclub. Talib was questioned by police and his car was towed by police and examined for evidence, but he was not charged in the incident.
This very well could be an incident where it wasn’t his fault, but they history of off field events says otherwise.
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018
- Geraldo Rivera Sucks - November 26, 2018
- Gowdy To Investigate Ivanka Trump’s Emails - November 21, 2018
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018