Tantaros is the second on-air personality at Fox in the past two months to sue Ailes and others at the network for alleged harassment. Former “Fox and Friends” host Gretchen Carlson filed a suit against Ailes in early July, prompting his departure from the network he founded and shaped into a dominant media organization.
Tantaros, who had appeared on “The Five” and other Fox shows as a conservative commentator since 2010, echoed some of Carlson’s claims in her complaint, which was filed Monday in New York State Supreme Court.
Tantaros said it was routine practice for Ailes to call women, including her, into his office and ask them to turn around “so I can get a good look at you.” She said that he asked her whether she planned to marry and have children and said that he had made off-color jokes about his own marriage on several occasions. At one point, she said, he speculated about what she would look like in a bikini and asked her about the sexuality of “Five” co-hosts Dana Perino and Greg Gutfeld.
Read the Rest Here.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 56 w/ Orwell N’Goode - July 11, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 55 Snoop Dogg The Bounty Hunter Ian & Sal Return - July 8, 2018
- Won’t Somebody Please Think of the Children - June 19, 2018
- Memestream : Ian Erickson One of Orwell N’Goodes Weekly Shows - June 8, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018