I want to give a sincere congrats to Hillary Clinton and her supporters. No, she didn’t win; however she ran a very hard-fought race and accomplished many things that she and her camp should forever be proud of. I know people are healing and even I, as a Trump guy, have to heal as well. There was terrible bitterness and hate from both sides, but please, Clinton supporters, keep your heads high. you supported your candidate until the end. You fought hard; you got the first female ever to the general election within points of the presidency. MUCH was accomplished. So don’t be sad, angry, or upset. Instead, I challenge you all to give yourselves a congrats and a big pat on the back. You have much to be proud of.
Going forward might be rough for some. But as Trump, Clinton, and Obama have all said, WE MUST DO THIS TOGETHER. From this point forward, COMPROMISE and learning is the name of the game. We all have much we can learn from each other if we would just speak to each other as humans and not get upset at different opinions, and ENCOURAGE them and each other to speak them. Neither Republicans, conservatives, Democrats, liberals nor any other political party or ideology has a monopoly on brilliance: brilliant people and brilliant ideas– AGAIN something Trump, Clinton, and Obama have all said. Let’s do this guys; let’s work together. Now is our chance; now is our time. Take a few days to heal and tend to wounds. Then let’s collectively brush the dirt off our shoulders and move forward and work together.
I apologize if I have offended anyone, but I do not apologize for what I have said. Sometimes it’s good to be offended.
Again, I offer my sincere congrats to Clinton and her supporters. I also send you all my deepest love, hope, and prayers for the future.
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018