Daily Caller – New York Democratic Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Sunday compared members of the migrant caravan attempting to enter the United States to Jews fleeing Nazi Germany during the Holocaust.
Members of the caravan on Sunday rushed the border at the San Ysidro port of entry, which connects Tijuana, Mexico and San Diego, California.
In a tweet, she stated, “Asking to be considered a refugee & applying for status isn’t a crime.”
“It wasn’t for Jewish families fleeing Germany. It wasn’t for targeted families fleeing Rwanda. It wasn’t for communities fleeing war-torn Syria. And it isn’t for those fleeing violence in Central America,” she added.
Some of the caravan members reportedly threw rocks at American authorities before tear gas was used.
- TRANSCRIPT FROM FLYNN HEARING Shows Judge Confused, Abusive, Careless and Unfamiliar with Facts of the Case - December 19, 2018
- Texas City Featured In Al Gore’s ‘Inconvenient Sequel’ Lost Millions In Its Green Energy Gamble - December 19, 2018
- What’s Christmas like with 11 kids? - December 19, 2018
- The ‘Lovot’ is a robot that’s programmed make us feel loved - December 19, 2018
- Donald Trump: Big Beautiful Wall Is ‘Steel Slats’ - December 18, 2018