After Days Of Silence Rep Ocasio Cortez DOUBLES DOWN On Rep Ilhan Omar’s Anti-Semitic Comments “I’m proud @IlhanMN raised the issue of (JEWISH) lobbyist Money in politics”
Lots of people here proclaiming to be “woke” trying to police communities on what they are/aren’t allowed to be upset by.
I’m proud @IlhanMN raised the issue of lobbyist 💰 in politics & equally proud of her sensitivity to communities. Both are possible.https://t.co/Jq2Y1txFCS
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 12, 2019
@IlhanMN raised the issue of (JEWISH) lobbyist in politics & equally proud of her sensitivity to communities. Both are possible.
*Jewish added for accuracy
Of course, AOC isn’t as charitable when it comes to holding conservatives accountable.
Out of the minority of seats they have in Congress, the GOP allowed a white supremacist to represent ~700,000 people.
Republicans won’t even censure him.
They also protect a president who can’t bring himself to condemn neo-Nazis.
Those aren’t seeds.
They’re redwoods. https://t.co/BhOE9CDRzD
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) January 13, 2019
This isn’t just about Zuckerberg – this is about holding the tech industry accountable.
This is about antitrust.
This is about people owning their OWN data.
This is about corporations deputizing themselves with other people’s lives.
Ocasio2018 is now calling for a US GDPR. pic.twitter.com/Amb1io1Ddi
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) April 10, 2018
Not all accountability is created equal.
- Salmon farms raided as part of EU competition probe - February 19, 2019
- Judicial Watch Sues Justice Department For ‘Coup’ Documents - February 19, 2019
- More Than 200 Million In Path Of Major Winter Storm Sweeping Across The US - February 19, 2019
- IS teen to lose UK citizenship, says family - February 19, 2019
- Florida Voters Sound Off On Bernie Sanders’ 2020 Announcement - February 19, 2019