After Days Of Silence Rep Ocasio Cortez DOUBLES DOWN On Rep Ilhan Omar’s Anti-Semitic Comments “I’m proud @IlhanMN raised the issue of (JEWISH) lobbyist Money in politics”
Lots of people here proclaiming to be “woke” trying to police communities on what they are/aren’t allowed to be upset by.
I’m proud @IlhanMN raised the issue of lobbyist 💰 in politics & equally proud of her sensitivity to communities. Both are possible.https://t.co/Jq2Y1txFCS
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 12, 2019
@IlhanMN raised the issue of (JEWISH) lobbyist in politics & equally proud of her sensitivity to communities. Both are possible.
*Jewish added for accuracy
Of course, AOC isn’t as charitable when it comes to holding conservatives accountable.
Out of the minority of seats they have in Congress, the GOP allowed a white supremacist to represent ~700,000 people.
Republicans won’t even censure him.
They also protect a president who can’t bring himself to condemn neo-Nazis.
Those aren’t seeds.
They’re redwoods. https://t.co/BhOE9CDRzD
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) January 13, 2019
This isn’t just about Zuckerberg – this is about holding the tech industry accountable.
This is about antitrust.
This is about people owning their OWN data.
This is about corporations deputizing themselves with other people’s lives.
Ocasio2018 is now calling for a US GDPR. pic.twitter.com/Amb1io1Ddi
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) April 10, 2018
Not all accountability is created equal.
- ‘The Satanic Temple’ Has Evolved Into An Anti-Trump Movement, And Leftists Are Flocking To It - April 26, 2019
- Chris Christie: White Working-Class Voters Could Win Biden White House - April 26, 2019
- Marina loses her Diamonds and finds herself - April 25, 2019
- HUGE! Wife of VP Pence Former Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock Was Working for Peter Strzok in FBI - April 25, 2019
- A Practitioner’s Guide To MMT, Part 2 - April 25, 2019