Twitter is ablaze this morning as “actress and activist” Amber Heard committed a racism.
Lena Dunham, Amber Heard, And Other Hollywood Celebs Flock To The Border To Protest Family Separations https://t.co/lhAWxfz5nE
— Amber Heard (@realamberheard) June 29, 2018
Amber is known for her passionate, liberal, open borders stance but she accidently let the secret Liberal agenda slip when she Tweeted about an ICE check point.
In the now deleted Tweet, Amber said…
The frankness was shocking and CRTV host Roaming Millennial hit the nail in the head when she responded…
I think… I think you may have done a racism… https://t.co/K8mueo2xu0
— Lauren Chen (@RoamingMil) July 3, 2018
Gab.ai’s Twitter account followed up hilariously with…
Remember folks, open borders are not about humanity or equal rights, it’s all about cheap, foreign “mammies” to clean the houses and raise the children of rich liberals.
- Planned Parenthood pushes radical sex ed on 13-year-olds with new chatbot app | News | LifeSite - January 28, 2019
- Leftist ‘fake news’ police are now coming after LifeSite - January 28, 2019
- #ReclaimNormal “It’s Okay to be a Housewife” - January 24, 2019
- Twitter refuses to remove insane, vicious death threats against Covington students | News | LifeSite - January 24, 2019
- Feminism Nearly Ruined My Life, and I’m Still In My 20’s – Russian Faith - January 23, 2019