Detroit Free Press- Berrien County Sheriff Paul Bailey confirmed at a Monday press conference that two court bailiffs were killed and the suspect, an unidentified man, was shot and killed by police.
Bailey said the shooting happened about 2:25 p.m. when a “disturbance” occurred on the third floor of the courthouse.
“The person had shot two bailiffs, they’re both deceased, and shot a deputy sheriff who is at the hospital right now being treated in an emergency room.”
Bailey said the sheriff’s deputy is in stable condition at Lakeland Regional Hospital. Bailey said “several civilians” were also taken to the hospital and are in stable condition as well at the same hospital.
This story is still developing here
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018