Detroit Free Press- Berrien County Sheriff Paul Bailey confirmed at a Monday press conference that two court bailiffs were killed and the suspect, an unidentified man, was shot and killed by police.
Bailey said the shooting happened about 2:25 p.m. when a “disturbance” occurred on the third floor of the courthouse.
“The person had shot two bailiffs, they’re both deceased, and shot a deputy sheriff who is at the hospital right now being treated in an emergency room.”
Bailey said the sheriff’s deputy is in stable condition at Lakeland Regional Hospital. Bailey said “several civilians” were also taken to the hospital and are in stable condition as well at the same hospital.
This story is still developing here
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018