Detroit Free Press- Berrien County Sheriff Paul Bailey confirmed at a Monday press conference that two court bailiffs were killed and the suspect, an unidentified man, was shot and killed by police.
Bailey said the shooting happened about 2:25 p.m. when a “disturbance” occurred on the third floor of the courthouse.
“The person had shot two bailiffs, they’re both deceased, and shot a deputy sheriff who is at the hospital right now being treated in an emergency room.”
Bailey said the sheriff’s deputy is in stable condition at Lakeland Regional Hospital. Bailey said “several civilians” were also taken to the hospital and are in stable condition as well at the same hospital.
This story is still developing here
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018
- CNN Host Who Was Bullied On Twitter By Clinton Staffer Hangs Self - June 8, 2018
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018